Duhat Fruit - Jambul Fruit - Trái Trâm Live Plant With Good Root - Fresh From Our Garden
(You Will Receive 1 Live Plant - 3 to 4 Feet Tall - Ship in 3 Gal Pot)
- One of the most popular fruits in the Philippines.
- Ripe fruit is eaten outright.
- Juice can be made into wine; used in the manufacture of red wine, "tinto dulce."
- Fruit is a good source of calcium and a fair source of iron.
- In Malaya, vinegar is made from the juice of the unripe fruit.
3-5 business days
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
We do not accept return plant(s) and do not guarantee live plant(s)
If one or more of the items you received are damaged, different or not working, you will be protected by this guarantee.
Below please find its procedure:
1. Within 5 business days of receiving the product, contact us with photos showing the issue and whether you want a refund or replacement;
-What we will need from you.
Photos showing the issue;
A photo of the shipping label and original packaging;
To tell us if you prefer a refund or replacement;
2. We will review your claim and contact you if we need more information;
3.If approved, we will arrange a refund or a replacement of the defective product, and you may be asked to return it. We will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees.